Terms and Conditions
- The term ‘EnergyVision’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 28 Bijenstraat, Gent, Belgium, 9051. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Belgium.
- Information we collect
- We collect personal information from visitors to this web site through the use of enquiry forms and every time you e-mail us your details. Other than this, we do not store or capture personal information but simply log your IP address (this is the technical standard which ensures messages get from one host to another and that the messages are understood) which is automatically recognised by the web server.
- Use of personal information
- We process personal information collected via this web site for the purposes of: –
- Identifying potential customers.
- Dealing with your requests and enquiries.
- Providing you with information about products and services offered by EnergyVision.
- Processing your information for employment at EnergyVision.
- We do not sell personal information collected through this site or use your personal information for any other purposes than those stated above.
- Cookies may be used by us to provide you with customised information from our web site. A cookie is an element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. Cookies allow us to understand who has seen which pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our web site. Cookies may also allow us to make our web site more user-friendly by, for example, allowing us to save your password so that you do not have to re-enter it every time to visit our web site.
- You do not have to accept cookies, and you should read the information that came with your browser software to see how you can set up your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, this will give you the opportunity to decide whether to accept it. If you disable cookies from your browser you may not be able to access certain features of a particular web site.
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. All the data collected by us is stored on a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
Data protection statement
- Personal information about you which we obtain in the course of considering your suitability for employment will be stored and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. It is your responsibility to ensure that the computer you are using for the processing of your data is adequately secured and protected against malicious software, such as trojans, computer viruses, and worm programs. You are aware of the fact that without adequate security measures (e.g. secure web browser configuration, up-to-date antivirus software, personal firewall software, no usage of software from dubious sources) there is a risk that the data and passwords you use to protect access to your data, could be disclosed to unauthorized third parties.
- By registering on our careers site, you are deemed to consent to our processing personal data about you where necessary for the above purposes, including the processing of any sensitive personal data about you.
- Last updated: 27 July 2017